Monday 16 July 2012

Welcome.

Hello and welcome to my new blog. My name is Rebecca and I am a jewellery designer, silversmith and founder of  Rebekah Heyburn Jewellery.

Working from my home in South Wales, I create beautiful personalised keepsakes from silver and a variety of other precious and non precious metals.
What makes my jewellery different from other personalised jewellery, is that its not engraved by machine. I individually hand stamp each character and symbol onto the metal using a large selection of different steel 'stamps'. To make the text stand out I use patina which also creates contrast and depth to smooth and textured surfaces.
I will share with you through the blog the variety of techniques I use, also new products, latest offers and upcoming events.



No comments:

Post a Comment